With all the stresses and strains that marked our lives in the last year, there were also many reasons for gratitude that I notice better now, looking back and writing them down.
There were two major changes that marked Chiramó's activity in the last year:
- a new visual identity that, although it took longer than I expected, exceeded expectations
- participation in the CULTUREPRENEURS program organized by Centrul Cultural Clujean, which brought me more clarity and provided me with some valuable work tools on the management side of my small creative business.
Besides, I had the joy
- to meet you at 11 events dedicated to creators of beauty
- to deepen the technique of eco dyeing on paper and botanical monoprint
- to practice book binding and create decorative paper leaves.
- to honor my first order for paper wedding rings to mark the first year of marriage
- to bring to fruition the idea of a ready-made gift set that brings together every type of product made in the workshop (jewelry, handmade stationery, kaleidoscope) and illustrates so well the Chiramó motto: Beauty. Warm. Play.
- to meet you more often on my website: https://chiramo.com/
For this year I wish:
- to create a limited series of spring trinkets (mărţişorare) using eco dyed papers
- to design a new jewelry collection using eco dyed papers
- to design a DIY kit for you to make paper accessories at home
- to redefine Circle of Life collection, a jewelry collection made of corrugated cardboard and inspired by Native American culture.
Best wishes for you for this year!
Let's make it beautiful, warm and playful!